Shipping & Returns
- All of our pieces are made to order and make take up to 3 weeks to ship. Email us at email@example.com if you need something by a certain date.
- All domestic orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx.
- All items are insured for their full value, and are sent with delivery confirmation.
- Any item over $200 will be sent signature required. If you cannot be home to sign for your package, we can send it without signature required but we are not liable for its loss or damage.
- All orders are accompanied with tracking information.
- All international orders are shipped via DHL Express Worldwide for a flat rate of $45. For all international orders please allow 4 weeks for arrival. Please note that buyers are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred.
- Any orders shipped within NYC will incur 4.5% sales tax, since Meri Lou Jewelry is based in New York.
Because we are a very small production and pieces are made to order, returns are only accepted if you receive a wrong or damaged shipment. You may return (for a full refund, shipping included) or exchange that item within 10 days of receipt. Please contact us within 10 days to facilitate a return on damaged or incorrect product.
All custom pieces are FINAL SALE.
We are happy to make repairs to any of our pieces. Repairs are often free of charge but may incur a small fee for materials on a case by case basis. Shipping fees on repaired items are the responsibility of the buyer. All repair inquiries can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.